SAVE THE DATE: September 27, 2017 for the 13th Annual Nativity Prep Academy Golf Classic presented by Sudberry Properties
Ways to Give
Nativity Prep Academy relies on the generosity of its benefactors to support 100% of its annual operating costs and reserve funds. Each gift, no matter the size, is greatly appreciated. It transforms the lives of Nativity Prep students and families. As a partner in our mission, you are a vital component in aiding our student’s dreams of a collegiate education and transforming it into a reality. Together, we can continue to break the cycle of generational poverty through education.
Nativity Prep Academy is a registered 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization. All gifts are tax-deductible as allowed by law.
Designate your financial gift by clicking here.
Cash Gift by Check
A cash gift by check is the simplest way to make a donation. Send your check to the address listed below:
Nativity Prep Academy
2755 55th Street
San Diego, CA 92105
In making a gift of appreciated securities, such as stocks, bonds, and mutual funds, investors can make sizable contributions to Nativity Prep and simultaneously derive practical financial advantages. Investors who have experienced growth in their investments are in excellent position to donate appreciated securities to the school and benefit from the tax write-off.
Information for giving a gift of stock:
Broker: Pershing LLC: DTCC: 0443
Nativity Prep Academy Account Number: 5UP796229
Brand your organization or company name via brochures, signage, and naming opportunities by becoming an event sponsor. Events include our annual Nativity Prep Golf Classic (fall) and our annual Toast to the Future Wine and Craft Beer Tasting (spring).
For information on upcoming events and opportunities for sponsorship, please contact Lauren Grose, Assistant Director of Philanthropy, by phone at 619-544-9455 x 226 orby email at email@example.com.
Estate Planning & Planned Giving
Whether your wish is an immediate tax deduction, saving on capital gains, memorializing a loved one, or leaving a legacy, Nativity Prep Academy has multiple opportunities to satisfy your estate planning or planned-giving needs, including gifts made through your will or estate.
For more information on estate planning and planned giving, please contact Lisa Welch, Director of Philanthropy by phone at at 619-544-9455, x 227 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Classroom Supplies and Materials
- A gift of $1,000 or more helps provide classroom supplies and materials for our middle school.
- A gift of $1,000 or more may also be designated to provide weekly seminars and guidance to our middle school graduates in high school and to provide SAT prep courses, assistance with college applications and other services to help prepare them for college matriculation.
- A gift of $6,000 provides an Nativity Prep middle school graduate with the a one-year scholarship to a college-prep, private high school. High school student sponsors will receive a profile of a student you are assisting and correspondence from the student in the spring so you will be updated on his or her educational progress.
- A gift of $12,500 provides a Nativity Prep middle school student with the gift of an excellent education, built on 10 hour, extended-day schedule. Middle school students sponsors will receive a correspondence from the student you are assisting as well as letters throughout the year from the students. You will also receive an invitation in the spring to join us for a homemade lunch, served by our Nativity Prep parents, and you will have the opportunity to eat lunch with the student you sponsor.
- A gift of $24,000 provides an Nativity Prep middle school graduate with a four-year scholarship to a college-prep, private high school for four years, helping them to pave a path to college. High school student sponsors will receive a profile of a student you are assisting and correspondence from the student in the spring so you will be updated on his or her educational progress.
Join the Nativity Prep Champions Club with a pledge of $300,000 or more, payable within six years, making a special contribution to the success of our middle school and high school students.