SAVE THE DATE: September 27, 2017 for the 13th Annual Nativity Prep Academy Golf Classic presented by Sudberry Properties
Annual Report Card
Each year, we issue an Annual Report Card, measurable data points showing our success in a variety of areas and made possible only with the generous support of our benefactors.
Following are some recent successes and stats from the 2016-2017 academic year:
- Graduates from last year’s eighth-grade class (Class of 2017) earned admissions to and are currently attending, among others, the following high schools: The Bishop’s School, Cathedral, Francis Parker School, High Tech High, Mater Dei Catholic, Our Lady of Peace, and Saint Augustine High School.
- All three grades participated in overnight science camping trips, including a four-day trip to Yosemite National Park for our 8th graders.
- Better than 99% of our graduates have earned their high school diplomas to date.
- Our ninth class of graduates (NPA Class of 2013) were accepted to a number of two- and four-year colleges, including University of Southern California, University of Arizona, Xavier University, Seattle University, Hofstra University, San Diego State, UC Merced, UC Riverside, Cal State San Marcos, and others.
- Better than 85% of our graduates matriculate to two- and four-year colleges and universities.
- With the help of our generous benefactors, we are providing more than $150,000 in scholarship support for our graduates attending Catholic high schools.
- Better than 97% daily student-attendance rate for this past 2016-2017 academic year.
- More than 80% of students participated in one or more seasons of interscholastic sports.
- For the eleventh consecutive year, 100% parent attendance for quarterly parent-teacher conferences.
- 9:1 student/teacher ratio – roughly three times better than area public schools.
- With an extended year and extended-school day, 35% additional school hours compared to area schools.
- All rising seventh and eighth graders attended the YMCA summer resident camp at Camp Marston (Julian, CA).